The Amigo HD is designed to provide a comfortable mobility solution for larger-framed individuals. Modeled after the popular RD mobility scooter, this vehicle has a wider seat to provide more room, a longer chassis for longer legs, a taller tiller for longer arms, and a weight capacity of 500 lbs. A rugged machine with a smooth ride! Proudly made in the USA, this vehicle can take you an impressive 30 miles on a charge at 5 mph. It has a 360 degree 20" rotating seat with flip up padded armrests, adjustable delta tiller, rear bumper, rear stabilizing wheels, a horn, Front LED headlight, and a front basket.
Upgrades Available: Shabbat mode installation, and 10 (YES... 10 !!) snazzy premium colors (this also adds 2 weeks to the delivery time)
Family owned Amigo has been improving lives through mobility since 1968!
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Seat Width||20" Stadium padded|
|Dimensions||45" X 24"|
|Turning Radius||35 inches|
|Max Speed||5 mph|
|Per Charge Range||30 miles|
|Heaviest Piece||170 lbs.|
|Features||360 degree rotating seat|
|Swing up padded armrests|
|Adjustable forward and backward Delta tiller|
|Rear Stability Wheels|
|Front LED headlight|
|Colors Standard||Red, Blue, Black|
|Upgrade Options ($)||Shabbat mode installation|
|10 Snazzy Premium colors|
Amigo Brand Product Warranty
Effective July 9, 2003
Amigo Mobility International, Inc. (AMI) warranties the original completed unit it manufactures to the original purchaser.
- Structural components including platform, frame and seat post, have a limited lifetime warranty (seven years) against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Transaxle, motor, controller, and battery charger are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
- Seats and other components have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Cuts and tears in seats are not covered by warranty.
- AMI warranties batteries supplied from its factory. AMI factory-supplied batteries carry Amigo brand labels. A one year battery warranty from the date of purchase applies against the battery manufacturer's defects in workmanship or materials (freight not included after six months). Damage caused by battery moisture, spillage, or leakage is exclusive of warranty. When removing a battery, always set it on cardboard or newspapers to avoid damage.
- Weight restrictions: Use of a product by people exceeding the specified load capacity for that model is not recommended and voids warranty.
- After 60 days, labor will be charged on warranty repairs, except where law prohibits.
- Items replaced under warranty are covered by the original warranty. (Warranty replacement does not extend the warranty period.)
- AMI is obligated to repair or replace products or parts returned by the purchaser and found to be defective under warranty at its headquarters in Bridgeport, Michigan.
- If inspection determines that a returned part or unit is fully functional, it will be returned at the expense of the owner. Opening sealed components will void the warranty.
- Accessories and parts that are not a part of the original completed unit, or rebuilt units, will have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty begins when the unit is sold to the original owner. If warranty information, such as owner’s name, serial number or date of purchase is not available, then AMI will use the production date of the unit as the effective warranty date.
This warranty supersedes and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and no person, agent or dealer is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of AMI, nor to assume for AMI any other liability concerning any of its products unless made in writing and signed by an official of AMI. Any unauthorized repair or modification will void this warranty and release AMI from any liability.
This warranty gives you specific rights, with the possibility of other rights, which vary depending upon your locality.
Amigo HD Mobility Scooter
- Regular price
- Price: $3,195.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $4,153.00
- Sale price
- Price: $3,195.00
- Unit price
This Deal Ends In:
AMIGO SHABBAT - The absolute best
When I decided I needed a Shabbat mobility scooter I spoke with several friends who had been using the AMIGO SHABBAT. They were very positive about it and I tried out their scooter. There is another Shabbat scooter that I tried out also-the XXXX. The AMIGO with its built in Shabbat controls is far superior in that it is more substantial in size, controls are built in and easy to use-it also looks better! Your company’s representative was extremely helpful and responsive to my needs.