Amigo's RT Express Deluxe mobility scooter features a sleek and streamlined design and fits into most vehicle trunks without taking the platform apart. Its smaller wheel width allows the RT to be used in narrow spaces, making it ideal for use in any indoor environment. It is not intended for rugged terrains but performs very well on smooth outdoor surfaces Proudly made in the USA, this vehicle can take you an impressive 22 miles on a charge at 5 mph. It has a 360 degree 18" rotating seat with flip up padded armrests, adjustable delta tiller, rear bumper, rear stabilizing wheels, a horn, and a front basket.
This Deluxe model adds a Power Seat Lift, Touch Tron controls, and a full lighting package with front and rear LED lights and blinkers. Ease of use and safety day or night - indoors or out!
Upgrades Available: Shabbat mode installation, and 10 (YES... 10 !!) snazzy premium colors (this also adds 2 weeks to the delivery time)
Family owned Amigo has been improving lives through mobility since 1968!
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Seat Width||18" Stadium padded|
|Dimensions||42 X 23.5|
|Turning Radius||34 inches|
|Max Speed||5 mph|
|Per Charge Range||35 miles|
|Heaviest Piece||130 lbs.|
|Features||360 degree rotating seat|
|Swing up padded armrests|
|Adjustable forward and backward Delta tiller|
|Rear Stability Wheels|
|Deluxe Features Included||Power Seat elevation|
|Front, Rear, blinkers LED Light package|
|Upgrade Options ($)||Shabbat mode installation|
|10 Snazzy Premium colors|
Amigo Brand Product Warranty
Effective July 9, 2003
Amigo Mobility International, Inc. (AMI) warranties the original completed unit it manufactures to the original purchaser.
- Structural components including platform, frame and seat post, have a limited lifetime warranty (seven years) against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Transaxle, motor, controller and battery charger, are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
- Seats and other components have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Cuts and tears in seats are not covered by warranty.
- AMI warranties batteries supplied from its factory. AMI factory-supplied batteries carry Amigo brand labels. A one year battery warranty from the date of purchase applies against the battery manufacturer's defects in workmanship or materials (freight not included after six months). Damage caused by battery moisture, spillage, or leakage is exclusive of warranty. When removing a battery, always set on cardboard or newspapers to avoid damage.
- Weight restrictions: Use of a product by persons exceeding the specified load capacity for that model is not recommended and voids warranty.
- After 60 days, labor will be charged on warranty repairs, except where law prohibits.
- Items replaced under warranty, are covered by the original warranty. (Warranty replacement does not extend the warranty period.)
- AMI is obligated to repair or replace products or parts returned by the purchaser, and found to be defective under warranty at its headquarters in Bridgeport, Michigan.
- For unit and parts, this warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, normal wear and tear,
such as LED lights, electrical and mechanical switches, wires, belts, chains and resistors, or use of products for other than personal purposes. Damage during shipment is not covered by the warranty.
- If inspection determines that a returned part or unit is fully functional, it will be returned at the expense of the owner. Opening sealed components will void the warranty.
- Accessories and parts that are not a part of the original completed unit, or rebuilt units, will have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty begins when the unit is sold to the original owner. If warranty information, such as owner’s name, serial number or date of purchase is not available, then AMI will use the production date of the unit as the effective warranty date.
This warranty supersedes and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and no person, agent or dealer is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of AMI, nor to assume for AMI any other liability concerning any of its products unless made in writing and signed by an official of AMI. Any unauthorized repair or modification will void this warranty and release AMI from any liability.
This warranty gives you specific rights, with the possibility of other rights, which vary depending upon your locality.
Amigo RT Express Deluxe Mobility Scooter
- Regular price
- Price: $3,445.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $4,478.00
- Sale price
- Price: $3,445.00
- Unit price
This Deal Ends In:
I received my Amigo, So far it has performed well, the battery is good, seat is very comfortable and I am very pleased with it! I know it will give me the freedom I missed before I had it. Thank you so much for your product!
Works great. My 80 year old mother really enjoys this scooter. She is pleased with it. It is easy to operate and gives her to move outside the house, and able to traverse the wipe-down curb at the end of the driveway without a problem. I would recommend this scooter.