The Amigo RD Mobility Scooter with its RWD is known for its ruggedness and longevity. Full size yet with a tight turning radius, it can be easily maneuvered in tight areas like around the home, restaurants, as well as outdoors. With a 350 pound weight capacity, an impressive 35 mile range, and 5.9 mph, you can play all day without fear of getting left behind to recharge. It is truly the non-stop, go anywhere answer to your mobility limitations! A top seller, you may have used it or seen it in large grocery stores and big box retailers around the country.
There are 10 ( YES! - 10!) premium colors available as an upgrade ( + $300. and it adds 2 weeks to delivery time)
AND... It can upgrade to Shabbat mode!
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Dimensions||44" X 23"|
|Max Speed||5.9 mph|
|Per Charge Range||35 miles|
|Heaviest Piece||92 lbs.|
|Features||360 degree seat rotation|
|Flip up padded arm rests|
|adjustable Delta tiller|
|Rear safety bumper|
|Colors||Red, Blue, Black|
Shabbat Mode (+ $700)
10 Premium Colors (+ $300)
Amigo Brand Product Warranty
Effective July 9, 2003
Amigo Mobility International, Inc. (AMI) warranties the original completed unit it manufactures to the original purchaser.
- Structural components including platform, frame and seat post, have a limited lifetime warranty (seven years) against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Transaxle, motor, controller and battery charger, are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
- Seats and other components have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Cuts and tears in seats are not covered by warranty.
- AMI warranties batteries supplied from its factory. AMI factory-supplied batteries carry Amigo brand labels. A one year battery warranty from the date of purchase applies against the battery manufacturer's defects in workmanship or materials (freight not included after six months). Damage caused by battery moisture, spillage, or leakage is exclusive of warranty. When removing a battery, always set on cardboard
or newspapers to avoid damage.
- Weight restrictions: Use of a product by persons exceeding the specified load capacity for that model is not recommended and voids warranty.
- After 60 days, labor will be charged on warranty repairs, except where law prohibits.
- Items replaced under warranty, are covered by the original warranty. (Warranty replacement does not extend the warranty period.)
- AMI is obligated to repair or replace products or parts returned by the purchaser, and found to be defective under warranty at its headquarters in Bridgeport, Michigan.
- For unit and parts, this warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, normal wear and tear,
such as LED lights, electrical and mechanical switches, wires, belts, chains and resistors, or use of products for other than personal purposes. Damage during shipment is not covered by the warranty.
- If inspection determines that a returned part or unit is fully functional, it will be returned at the expense of the owner. Opening sealed components will void the warranty.
- Accessories and parts that are not a part of the original completed unit, or rebuilt units, will have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty begins when the unit is sold to the original owner. If warranty information, such as owner’s name, serial number or date of purchase is not available, then AMI will use the production date of the unit as the effective warranty date.
This warranty supersedes and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and no person, agent or dealer is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of AMI, nor to assume for AMI any other liability concerning any of its products unless made in writing and signed by an official of AMI. Any unauthorized repair or modification will void this warranty and release AMI from any liability.
This warranty gives you specific rights, with the possibility of other rights, which vary depending upon your locality.
Amigo RD Mobility Scooter
- Regular price
- Price: $2,995.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $3,893.00
- Sale price
- Price: $2,995.00
- Unit price
This Deal Ends In:
The gratitude I feel toward Al Thieme, and his entire team cannot be overstated, for they changed my life in a most meaningful and substantial way. Blessings to all !
Dr. Wayne A., used his Amigo as an essential workplace tool.
I could not have practiced dentistry without my Amigo, and the help of my dedicated staff.”
I don’t know what I would have done without my Amigo…they really are trouble-free and work so well.