Amigo's RD Deluxe mobility scooter is a combination of power and design to allow you to easily maneuver through your kitchen or bathroom and travel around the backyard or around the neighborhood. Proudly made in the USA, this vehicle can take you an impressive 35 miles on a single charge, and at a 5 mph! It's Zippy! And it is easily maneuverable with a very tight turning radius of 34 inches. It has a 360 degree 18" rotating seat with flip up padded armrests, adjustable delta tiller, rear bumper, rear stabilizing wheels, a horn, and a front basket.
This Deluxe model adds a Power Seat Lift, Touch Tron controls, and a full lighting package with front and rear LED lights and blinkers. Ease of use and safety day or night - indoors or out!
Upgrades Available: Shabbat mode installation, and 10 (YES... 10 !!) snazzy premium colors - this also adds 2 weeks to the delivery time.
Family owned Amigo has been improving lives through mobility since 1968! Amigo is SO reliable and established you have probably seen or used them in some of the nation's largest grocery store chains.
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Seat Width||18" Stadium padded|
|Dimensions||45" X 24"|
|Turning Radius||34 inches|
|Max Speed||5 mph|
|Per Charge Range||35 miles|
|Heaviest Piece||92 lbs.|
|Features||360 degree rotating seat|
|Swing up padded armrests|
|Adjustable forward and backward Delta tiller|
|Deluxe Features Included||Power Seat elevation|
|Front, Rear, blinkers LED Light package|
|Upgrade Options ($)||Shabbat mode installation|
|10 Snazzy Premium colors|
Amigo Brand Product Warranty
Effective July 9, 2003
Amigo Mobility International, Inc. (AMI) warranties the original completed unit it manufactures to the original purchaser.
- Structural components including platform, frame and seat post, have a limited lifetime warranty (seven years) against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Transaxle, motor, controller and battery charger, are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
- Seats and other components have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Cuts and tears in seats are not covered by warranty.
- AMI warranties batteries supplied from its factory. AMI factory-supplied batteries carry Amigo brand labels. A one year battery warranty from the date of purchase applies against the battery manufacturer's defects in workmanship or materials (freight not included after six months). Damage caused by battery moisture, spillage, or leakage is exclusive of warranty. When removing a battery, always set on cardboard or newspapers to avoid damage.
- Weight restrictions: Use of a product by persons exceeding the specified load capacity for that model is not recommended and voids warranty.
- After 60 days, labor will be charged on warranty repairs, except where law prohibits.
- Items replaced under warranty, are covered by the original warranty. (Warranty replacement does not extend the warranty period.)
- AMI is obligated to repair or replace products or parts returned by the purchaser, and found to be defective under warranty at its headquarters in Bridgeport, Michigan.
- For unit and parts, this warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, normal wear and tear,
such as LED lights, electrical and mechanical switches, wires, belts, chains and resistors, or use of products for other than personal purposes. Damage during shipment is not covered by the warranty.
- If inspection determines that a returned part or unit is fully functional, it will be returned at the expense of the owner. Opening sealed components will void the warranty.
- Accessories and parts that are not a part of the original completed unit, or rebuilt units, will have a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty begins when the unit is sold to the original owner. If warranty information, such as owner’s name, serial number or date of purchase is not available, then AMI will use the production date of the unit as the effective warranty date.
This warranty supersedes and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and no person, agent or dealer is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of AMI, nor to assume for AMI any other liability concerning any of its products unless made in writing and signed by an official of AMI. Any unauthorized repair or modification will void this warranty and release AMI from any liability.
This warranty gives you specific rights, with the possibility of other rights, which vary depending upon your locality.
Amigo RD Deluxe Mobility Scooter
- Regular price
- Price: $3,645.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $4,738.00
- Sale price
- Price: $3,645.00
- Unit price
This Deal Ends In:
This scooter has changed my life! - No more sitting at home alone! And my neighbors are jealous! Such a pretty green color. Too bad it didn't come with a tall dark handsome companion!
Perfect for me!
I have owned the Amigo RD Rear for a couple years. The decision to purchase the Amigo was made after months of research. I can tell you I am very happy with the scooter and how easy it is to travel with it. fits nicely into my vehicle. And the good part the Amigo RD is made in the U.S.A. this three-wheel scoot is very stable and solidly built. its perfect for me!
I am so pleased that I purchased this Amigo RD, Great help when I go shopping and running around the Park.